The Canadian Paralympic Committee is a non-profit, private organization in collaboration with 27 member sport organizations. We are deeply committed to harnessing the transformative power and impact of Paralympic sport. With a vision of fostering an inclusive world through Paralympic sport, our mission emphasizes both the excellence in games preparation and the promotion of inclusive communities. By celebrating the stories and successes of high-performance athletes with disabilities, the Canadian Paralympic Committee aims to inspire all Canadians to embrace inclusivity and actively engage in sports.
Through Paralympic sport, an inclusive world.
Together, deliver the best-prepared teams for games excellence while promoting inclusive communities through the power of Paralympic sport.
WE BELIEVE IN:
- Collaboration: Building connections, valuing diverse perspectives, and ensuring transparent communication.
- Belonging: Creating environments where everyone can participate as their authentic selves, valuing lived experiences, and fostering a sense of community.
- Accountability: Being proactive, prepared, and holding ourselves to the highest standards.
- Joy: Celebrating achievements, fostering creativity, and finding opportunities where everyone can shine.
- Excellence: Valuing the journey and the outcome, continuously learning, and elevating our collective aspirations.