The Canadian Paralympic Committee is a non-profit, private organization with 25 member sports organizations dedicated to strengthening the Paralympic Movement. The Canadian Paralympic Committee's vision is to be the world's leading Paralympic nation. Its mission is to lead the development of a sustainable Paralympic sport system in Canada to enable athletes to reach the podium at the Paralympic Games. By supporting Canadian high performance athletes with a disability and promoting their success, the Canadian Paralympic Committee inspires all Canadians with a disability to get involved in sport through programs delivered by its member organizations.
To be the World's Leading Paralympic Nation.
To lead the development of a sustainable Paralympic sport system in Canada to enable athletes to reach the podium at the Paralympic Games.
We believe in:
- Sport - that is both fun and an agent for personal and social growth.
- Athlete Focus - acting in the best interests of the athletes.
- Excellence - the pursuit and achievement of excellence in all interests.
- Equity - exemplified by fairness, opportunity, integrity and trust.
- Leadership - providing leadership in the advancement of the Paralympic Movement.