Induction year: 2007
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Board Member, Chairperson of Development Committee
- CPC President (1998 - 2006)
- 2010 Vancouver Organizing Committee for the Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games, Board Member (2003 - present)
- IOC 2012 Coordination Commission (2005 - present)
- Member of the Canadian Olympic Committee (2000 - present)
- IOC 2012 Games Evaluation Commission, Member (2004 - 2005)
- IPC Development Conference, Facilitator (2004)
- Minister of State's (Sport) Work Group on Sport for Persons with a Disability (2003-2004)
- Vancouver 2010 Bid Corporation Board of Directors (2002 - 2003)
- Canadian Federal Sport Advisory Committee -Secretary of State for Amateur Sport. (2001 - 2002)
Paralympian, Patrick Jarvis competed at the 1990 World Championships in Assen in the 800m, 1500m, 5000m and javelin, as well as in the 800m and 1500m at the 1992 Paralympic Summer Games in Barcelona. His competitive experience has proven to be a real asset for Jarvis as he moved into the area of team management. He served as part of the Canadian team mission staff both at the 1994 World Athletic Championships for Disabled in Berlin, as a Sport Coordinator at the 1996 Paralympic Summer Games, and as the Chef de Mission for the Canadian team at the 1998 Paralympic Winter Games in Nagano.
In the last 12 years, Patrick has made the greatest impact with the CPC as he presided over Canada's best-ever finishes at Paralympic Summer and Winter Games and he successfully expanded CPC's role from Games to a Movement based organization. Jarvis was one of the 13 members on the IOC Evaluation Commission mandated to analyze bids and perform site inspections of the five candidate cities of the 2012 Olympic Summer Games. In March 2005, he received the 2004 Leadership Award at the 32nd Annual Canadian Sport Awards to recognize his outstanding contribution as a sport leader. Patrick has been appointed by the IOC/IPC to serve on the London 2012 Games Coordination Committee.
In his 'other' life, Jarvis is a Certified Engineering Technologist with a degree in Education. He is the owner of Amarok Training Services, a technical training firm specializing in job performance management, providing consulting, facilitation and training delivery services.